Monday, November 8, 2021

Word vomit

 Im sorry, I'm sorry, that's all I ever seen to say. Things are so so rough right now. I just don't have the energy for much else but raising my child. Having a disability is a full time job and I have several. Being a mom is a full time job. I am beyond exhausted, but still always striving to make things better. 

It's temporary, everything is temporary. For better or worse, it's all temporary. So I shut down, and I push people away. But I am so grateful for those who are there for me anyway. I know I can get through this. I he r to, because there's no other choice. But I hate the way I feel. Just this awful feeling like I'm failing. I'm just overwhelmed, and I know it'll get better. 


Eventually. 












































No comments:

Post a Comment